NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing offers one of the top-ranked baccalaureate nursing programs in the country through 15-month accelerated and traditional four-year programs. In addition, we offer programs for transfer, RN-to-BS, and double major students. Select students, in conjunction with the Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, are eligible to apply to an undergraduate fellowship dedicated to the care of the older adult.
Highlights of the undergraduate program include:
- A nursing curriculum that takes advantage of the outstanding resources of NYU to develop a strong foundation in the liberal arts and sciences.
- Clinical education settings that include the most prestigious medical centers in the world.
- A state-of-the art Clinical Simulation Learning Center.
- The NCLEX pass rate for first-time test takers is consistently above the New York State average and reflects the quality of the undergraduate faculty and curriculum. The NCLEX pass rate for the first quarter of 2016 was 91%--compared with a national and state-wide pass rate of 84%.
- Faculty who are nationally recognized as nursing scholars and leaders in a wide range of specialty areas.