This award was established by Joseph B. Narus and Charles T. Soriano to assist 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Students at NYU Meyers. Scholarships are based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Applicants must be matriculated and enrolled full-time in the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program. Applicant can be a new or continuing student.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance from first baccalaureate degree or current NYU program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must submit a current resume.
- Applicant must submit a transcript from either NYU or previous institution.
- Applicant must have a current (2018-2019 academic year) FAFSA on file.