Established by Joseph B. Narus and Charles T. Soriano to assist 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Students at NYU Meyers. Scholarships are based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need. Through a competitive selection process, one recipient will be chosen for the spring semester and will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of $5,000.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Applicants must be matriculated and enrolled full-time in the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program. Applicant can be a new or continuing student.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance from first baccalaureate degree or current NYU program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must submit a brief 500-word essay describing their interest or commitment to the profession of Nursing. Please include any information that will be helpful to the NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing Scholarship Committee.
- Applicant must submit a current resume.
- Applicant must submit a transcript from either NYU or previous institution.