Awarded: Fall, Spring
NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to provide The Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation Inc., Scholarship for Multimedia Technology in Nursing Award. This scholarship provides support to NYU Meyers students studying Nursing Informatics. Funds are made for only one academic year or semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
ELIGIBILITY AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for the Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation Inc., Scholarship for Multimedia Technology in Nursing, a student must:
- Be a nursing Informatics student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above as evidenced through an unofficial transcript from NYU Meyers.
- Be a continuing part-time (minimum 6 credits) or full-time NYU Meyers master’s student at the time of application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit current résumé
- Submit unofficial transcript from NYU Meyers
- Submit a typed personal statement of 500 words addressing your goals and commitment to nursing informatics and your demonstrated financial need. Essay should be formatted in APA style.