Make a Gift
Your gift to NYU College of Nursing ensures that we can prepare the next generation of nursing leaders. Gifts may be directed to support the following initiatives:
- College of Nursing Annual Fund provides resources to the areas of greatest need;
- College of Nursing Annual Scholarship Fund provides aspiring nurses with the resources they need to make their dream a reality. More than 88% of our undergraduate and 55% of our graduate students receive financial assistance that helps defray the cost of tuition, textbooks, and uniforms;
- College of Nursing Building Fund supports the creation of the college’s new, 21st century urban learning environment. Alumni donors can choose to contribute to the Building Fund, the Alumni Lecture Hall or to the many other naming opportunities available in the future building;
- College of Nursing Parents Fund provides additional tuition support. In addition, the Parents Fund supports residence life programming and health and wellness initiatives.
Other Giving Opportunities
The Dean’s Circle recognizes a select group of individuals and organizations who support NYU College of Nursing’s commitment to exemplary leadership in nursing research, education and practice. Members are welcomed into the Dean’s Circle for having made an annual contribution to the College of $1000 or more. By becoming a Dean’s Circle member, you join a cadre of dedicated and visionary leaders, each of whom share your commitment to the future of nursing. Dean’s Circle members has their names listed in our bi-annual magazine, receive special invitations to college events, including the annual Dean’s Luncheon and members-only Dean’s Circle Reception.
Join alumni, faculty, parents and students and help the College of Nursing senior class raise funds for scholarship for incoming nursing students. Named for the founding year of NYU, funds raised are matched by President Sexton, dollar for dollar.
Young Alumni Leadership Circle (YALC)
This growing community of philanthropic recent graduates set the standard for other young alumni. YALC members receive invitations to special NYU networking receptions, spending face-to-face time with today’s prominent leaders from the university, business, and civic communities.
Make a planned gift and create a lasting legacy that benefits the college and our students. A charitable gift can help you accomplish your personal and family financial objectives. Support the college with a gift that returns substantial benefits.
Here are just a few of the many ways to give to NYU College of Nursing:
- Make a gift that will pay you a high and secure income.
- Make a gift that can help you pass assets to your heirs.
- Make a gift of your home while you continue to live there -- and obtain a current-year tax deduction.
- Establish a permanent named fund for scholarships or faculty support through a legacy in your will.
For more information about making a gift to NYU College of Nursing, contact: