Six NYU Meyers nurses named fellows of New York Academy of Medicine
October 31, 2018
The New York Academy of Medicine will induct six leaders from the NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing as Fellows of the Academy at the 171st Anniversary Discourse and Awards on Thursday, November 1.
Fellows are elected by their peers and are distinguished medical and health professionals who embody the highest levels of achievement and leadership in urban health. They span a wide range of disciplines including medicine, nursing, social work, public health, administration, health policy, pharmacy, dentistry, law, and government, and are academics, practitioners, and policymakers.
NYU Meyers congratulates the following members of our community for this honor:
- Victoria Vaughan Dickson, FAAN, FAHA, FHFSA, PhD, RN, Associate Professor and Director of the Pless Center for Research
- Sherry A. Greenberg, PhD, RN, GNP-BC, Senior Training Specialist and Courtesy Appointed Associate Professor, The Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing
- Erin Hartnett, DNP, APRN-BC, CPNP, Program Director for the Oral Health Nursing Education and Practice program (OHNEP)
- Margaret McCarthy, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, FAHA, Assistant Professor
- Nadia Sultana, DNP, MBA, RN-BC, Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Director of the Nursing Informatics Master's and Advanced Certificate Programs
- Jacquelyn Taylor, PhD, PNP-BC, RN, FAHA, FAAN, Vernice D. Ferguson Professor in Health Equity