Your gift to NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing ensures that we can prepare the next generation of nursing leaders. Gifts may be directed to support the following initiatives:
- Annual Fund provides resources to the areas of greatest need.
- Annual Scholarship Fund provides aspiring nurses with the resources they need to make their dream a reality. More than 88% of our undergraduate and 55% of our graduate students receive financial assistance that helps defray the cost of tuition, textbooks, and uniforms.
- Parents Fund provides additional tuition support. In addition, the Parents Fund supports residence life programming and health and wellness initiatives.
The college invites alumni and friends to join one of the leadership clubs below. These are annual, 12-month donor club memberships.
- The Leadership Circle recognizes a cadre of dedicated and visionary leaders who are making a difference in the College's future with their generous support. This is an annual, 12-month, donor club membership for individuals, corporations, and foundations that give $2,500 or more to any fund for the College. To maintain membership, members continue to support the College at the same minimum level annually, upon the anniversary of their original gift.
- Membership benefits include: (i) listing in the College's bi-annual publication, NYU Nursing, (ii) inclusion on the magazine's mailing list, (iii) invitation to the members-only annual Leadership Circle reception and other special events, (iv) opportunities to network with College leaders, (v) inclusion in the NYU Society Giving Circle which includes invitations to lectures on campus, invitations to travel with NYU, and private campus tour and lunch at the Torch Club.
- The Dean’s Circle recognizes those who generously support the College in its commitment to being the leader in nursing education and research. This is an annual, 12-month, donor club membership for individuals, corporations, and foundations that give $1,000 or more to any fund for the College. To maintain membership, members continue to support the College at the same minimum level annually, upon the anniversary of their original gift.
- Membership benefits include (i) listing in the College's bi-annual publication, NYU Nursing, (ii) inclusion on the magazine's mailing list, (iii) special event invitations.
Other Giving Opportunities
- 1831 Fund: Join alumni, faculty, parents, and students and help NYU Meyers senior class raise funds for a scholarship for incoming nursing students, named for the founding year of NYU.
- Young Alumni Leadership Circle (YALC): This growing community of philanthropic recent graduates set the standard for other young alumni. YALC members receive invitations to special NYU networking receptions, spending face-to-face time with today’s prominent leaders from the university, business, and civic communities.
- Faculty, Administration, and Staff Campaign: The Faculty, Administration, and Staff Campaign give us an opportunity to strengthen our NYU community and have a positive impact on the lives of our students.
- Planned Giving: Make a planned gift and create a lasting legacy that benefits the College and our students. A charitable gift can help you accomplish your personal and family financial objectives. Support the college with a gift that returns substantial benefits.
- The Estelle Osborne Scholarship: This scholarship commemorates Estelle Osborne's lasting contributions in teaching, public health, administration, research, and community service. Support for the scholarship will continue Estelle Osborne's lifelong work of opening doors by educating underrepresented communities and developing future nurse leaders.