In addition to your financial aid package, NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing offers various named donor scholarships, which open for application and are awarded mid-semester, while students are taking classes. The below are examples of scholarship opportunities available on a rotating basis. Specific information on how to apply is sent to current students depending on availability. Information about spring 2020 scholarships will be sent in February 2020.
While specific eligibility and application requirements may vary, a few policies and procedures apply to all Rory Meyers Scholarships:
- US citizens and eligible non-residents must complete the FAFSA each academic year to be considered for Rory Meyers Scholarships. For questions about completing the FAFSA application, you may contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800-433-3243.
- For information about university or federal-level aid, please contact the NYU Office of Financial Aid at 212-998-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students receiving NYU tuition remission are not eligible for NYU scholarship aid. If NYU scholarship aid is awarded to a student, but the student is subsequently awarded tuition remission, the NYU scholarship will be canceled.
- Doctoral-level students hired by NYU Rory Meyers as graduate assistants are not eligible for NYU scholarship aid.
- Employees of NYU or NYU Langone receiving any amount of tuition remission are not eligible to receive NYU scholarship aid.
- Students awarded NYU Rory Meyers scholarships are required to fill out a World of Thanks profile online to thank their donors before funds are disbursed.
Scholarships and Awards
Additional Funding Sources