In addition to your financial aid package, NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing offers various named donor scholarships, which open for application and are awarded mid-semester, while students are taking classes. The below are examples of scholarship opportunities available on a rotating basis. Specific information on how to apply is sent to current students depending on availability. Information about spring 2020 scholarships will be sent in February 2020.
While specific eligibility and application requirements may vary, a few policies and procedures apply to all NYU Rory Meyers Scholarships:
- US citizens and eligible non-residents must complete the FAFSA each academic year to be considered for NYU Rory Meyers Scholarships. For questions about completing the FAFSA application, you may contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800-433-3243. In addition, undergraduate and transfer/second baccalaureate students must complete a CSS profile.
- For information about university or federal-level aid, undergraduate scholarship applications, and related deadlines, please browse the NYU Office of Financial Aid website, and contact the Office of Financial Aid at 212-998-4444 or email@example.com with any questions.
- If you are an undergraduate student who is a dependent of an NYU employee and you are eligible for tuition remission, please consult the relevant sections on the Office of Financial Aid's website concerning tuition remission and scholarships. Graduate students receiving NYU or NYU Langone tuition remission are not eligible for NYU scholarship aid. If NYU scholarship aid is awarded to a graduate student, but the student is subsequently awarded tuition remission in the same academic year, the NYU scholarship may be canceled or reduced.
- Doctoral-level students hired by NYU Rory Meyers as graduate assistants are not eligible for NYU scholarship aid.
- Students awarded NYU Rory Meyers scholarships are required to fill out a World of Thanks profile online. Information about World of Thanks is sent directly to NYU Rory Meyers scholarship recipients at the time the award is made.
Scholarships and Awards
Additional Funding Sources