For information on financial aid options for new applicants, please visit the NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing financial aid page.
In addition to your financial aid package, there are a number of other opportunities to be considered for donor-funded NYU Meyers scholarships, global fellowships, federal scholarships, and private funding opportunities.
General Eligibility Guidelines
While specific eligibility and application requirements may vary, a few policies and procedures apply to all NYU Rory Meyers Donor Funded Scholarships:
- US citizens and eligible non-citizens must complete the FAFSA each academic year to be considered for NYU Rory Meyers Donor Funded Scholarships.
- Students awarded NYU Meyers scholarships are required to fill out a World of Thanks profile online. Information about World of Thanks is sent directly to NYU Rory Meyers scholarship recipients at the time the award is made.
- Graduate students receiving NYU or NYU Langone tuition remission are not eligible for NYU scholarship aid. If NYU scholarship aid is awarded to a graduate student, but the student is subsequently awarded tuition remission in the same academic year, the NYU scholarship may be canceled or reduced.
- Doctoral-level students hired by NYU Rory Meyers as graduate assistants are not eligible for NYU scholarship aid.
- Please be informed that receiving a donor-named scholarship may change (cancel or reduce) a student's existing financial aid package as federal regulations prohibit a student from receiving more financial aid than their estimated cost of attendance. Generally, if a reduction of existing financial aid is required, the reduction will first be made to loans and/or work study. Existing scholarships will only be adjusted if necessary.
Donor funded scholarships are awarded mid-semester for currently enrolled students. Below are examples of scholarship opportunities available on a rotating basis. Specific information on how to apply is sent to current students depending on availability. Information about Spring 2023 scholarships will be sent in February 2023.