Awarded: Fall or Spring
Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Norman H. Volk Doctoral Scholarship Fund created in memory of Norman H. Volk. This award is open to all PhD and DNP students specializing in geriatric older adult care. Awards are made for only one academic year or semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- All DNP students as well as all PhD students who have passed the candidacy exam and are currently engaged in developing their nursing research project
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Applicant must submit a letter of support from one’s chairperson
- Applicant must submit an abstract of one’s research
- Applicant must submit a statement regarding how the funds will be used to support scholarly work