Awarded: Fall and Spring
NYU Meyers is pleased to announce the Ruth Teitler Nursing Scholarship for students pursuing the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree. Eligible students must be new 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Students at NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing. A scholarship award from the endowed scholarship fund will be awarded over the four semesters of a student’s enrollment at NYU Meyers. The award will be based on students' academic merit, commitment to the nursing profession, an interest in bedside patient care, and an understanding of humane nursing practice.
Basic Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume, unofficial transcript, and personal statement of 500 words or less demonstrating your interest in bedside patient care and understanding of humane nursing practice.
- Entering 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate student enrolled full-time at NYU Meyers
- In good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average from previous baccalaureate institution, as evidenced through submission of transcript (may be unofficial).
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Be a new 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate student enrolled full-time at NYU Meyers.