Awarded: Fall, Spring, Summer
Anna Lynch Turner was a graduate from New York University in 1943 with a Bachelor of Science degree. This award was created in her honor by her family. The Anna Lynch Turner Scholarship in Graduate Nursing is for part time Master’s students enrolled in at least six credits. The amount of the award is determined by available funds. Awards are made for one academic semester only. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
- Applicant must be enrolled part time in the Master’s Program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits for the awarding term.
- Students receiving tuition remission or reimbursement are not eligible.
- Award is disbursed one semester per year.
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcript from NYU Meyers
- A typed personal statement of 500 words addressing your goals and commitment to the nursing profession and your demonstrated financial need.