Awarded: Fall and Spring
Anna Lynch Turner received her Bachelor of Science Degree from New York University in 1943; her family created this award in her honor. The Anna Lynch Turner Scholarship in Graduate Nursing is for part-time Master’s students enrolled in at least six credits. The amount of the award is determined by available funds.
Standard eligibility, submission requirements, and terms of award for all NYU Meyers Scholarships are as follows:
- Applicants must submit a current resume, an unofficial NYU Meyers transcript, and a typed statement of a maximum of 500 words addressing their goals, commitment to the nursing profession, and demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants must have a current FAFSA on file.
- Students receiving NYU tuition remission or reimbursement are not eligible.
- NYU Doctoral Graduate Assistants are not eligible.
- International students are not eligible.
- Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
Additional eligibility, submission requirements, and terms of award for the Anna Lynch Turner Scholarship in Graduate Nursing are as follows:
- Applicants must be enrolled part-time in the Master's Program.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits for the awarding term.