Awarded: Fall and Spring
Established by the Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation Inc., the Scholarship assists part-time and full-time matriculated students in NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing's undergraduate program. Awards are based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need. Award amount varies. The Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation Inc., Nursing Scholarship is awarded per academic semester and cannot be deferred or renewed automatically. Preference will first be given to students from within the five boroughs of New York City and secondly to students from across the United States.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file during the academic year.
- Applicant must be a matriculated undergraduate student registered for a minimum of six credits each semester.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must be a continuing student (having completed at least one semester at NYU).
- International students are not eligible.
- Awards are made for only one academic semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Submit a current resume, unofficial NYU transcript, and personal statement on your commitment to the nursing profession and why you are seeking consideration for Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation Inc., Nursing Scholarship. Please include any information that will be helpful to the College of Nursing Scholarship Committee.
(Note: Please do not submit an essay previously submitted when applying for this award)