Upsilon Chapter is offering up to $5,000 in scholarships and grants each year. For spring 2017, Upsilon will be awarding:
- 2 undergraduate scholarships at $500 each for a traditional or accelerated baccalaureate student at NYU Meyers
- 2 graduate scholarships at $500 each for a student in any accredited graduate nursing program at any level (Masters, Doctor of Nursing Practice, PhD)
- Research grants of up to an individual maximum of $1,500 each, for a total of $3,000 awarded to support:
- Research to complete Masters or Doctoral level capstones, theses, or dissertations
- Quality improvement, implementation, or translation to practice projects or studies in practice settings
All students are eligible for Nursing Student Scholarships: BS (NYU students only), MS/MSN, DNP, PhD. All Upsilon members are eligible for Member Research Grants.
2018 Scholarship and Grant Applications
Our 2018 application cycle is now closed. Please stay tuned for the announcement of our 2018 scholarship, grant, and award recipients!
2017 Scholarship and Grant Recipients
We would like to congratulate all of our scholarship and grant recipients for 2017:
- Charles Tilley, PhD Program
- Amelia Muir, Masters Program
- Joanne Schmidt, Masters Program
- Peter Dull
- Andrew Fernandez
- Adam Hadas
- Jin Jun, PhD Candidate - "The relationship between nursing unit-level organizational culture and the use of evidence-based practice among nurses in hospitals"
Upsilon Scholarship and Grant Application Materials