Upsilon Chapter is offering up to $5,000 in scholarships and grants each year. For spring 2017, Upsilon will be awarding:
- 2 undergraduate scholarships at $500 each for a traditional or accelerated baccalaureate student at NYU Meyers
- 2 graduate scholarships at $500 each for a student in any accredited graduate nursing program at any level (Masters, Doctor of Nursing Practice, PhD)
- Research grants of up to an individual maximum of $1,500 each, for a total of $3,000 awarded to support:
- Research to complete Masters or Doctoral level capstones, theses, or dissertations
- Quality improvement, implementation, or translation to practice projects or studies in practice settings
Applications are now being accepted for the 2017 Nursing Student Scholarship and Member Research Grants.
- All students are eligible for Nursing Student Scholarships: BS (NYU students only), MS/MSN, DNP, PhD
- All Upsilon members are eligible for Member Research Grants
Please see the below documents for criteria, submission guidelines, and forms to apply for scholarships and grants. You can send questions as well as completed application forms/documents to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2017, at 5:00 PM
Our scholarship and grant recipients will be also honored at the annual Upsilon Induction and Awards Ceremony so save the date!
Upsilon Induction and Awards Ceremony
Monday, April 3
6:00 to 9:00 pm
Rosenthal Pavilion, Kimmel Center, NYU
60 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012