Upsilon Chapter is offering up to $5,000 in scholarships and grants each year. For spring 2017, Upsilon will be awarding:
- 2 undergraduate scholarships at $500 each for a traditional or accelerated baccalaureate student at NYU Meyers
- 2 graduate scholarships at $500 each for a student in any accredited graduate nursing program at any level (Masters, Doctor of Nursing Practice, PhD)
- Research grants of up to an individual maximum of $1,500 each, for a total of $3,000 awarded to support:
- Research to complete Masters or Doctoral level capstones, theses, or dissertations
- Quality improvement, implementation, or translation to practice projects or studies in practice settings
All students are eligible for Nursing Student Scholarships: BS (NYU students only), MS/MSN, DNP, PhD. All Upsilon members are eligible for Member Research Grants.
Applications for 2017 Scholarships and Research Grants closed in February 2017. Stay tuned for a list of our 2017 awardees! Our next application cycle will be in January/February 2018.
We would like to congratulate all of our scholarship and grant recipients for 2017:
- Charles Tilley, PhD Program
- Amelia Muir, Masters Program
- Joanne Schmidt, Masters Program
- Peter Dull
- Andrew Fernandez
- Adam Hadas
- Jin Jun, PhD Candidate - "The relationship between nursing unit-level organizational culture and the use of evidence-based practice among nurses in hospitals"