Upsilon Chapter is offering up to $5,000 in scholarships and grants each year. For spring 2017, Upsilon will be awarding:
- 2 undergraduate scholarships at $500 each for a traditional or accelerated baccalaureate student at NYU Meyers
- 2 graduate scholarships at $500 each for a student in any accredited graduate nursing program at any level (Masters, Doctor of Nursing Practice, PhD)
- Research grants of up to an individual maximum of $1,500 each, for a total of $3,000 awarded to support:
- Research to complete Masters or Doctoral level capstones, theses, or dissertations
- Quality improvement, implementation, or translation to practice projects or studies in practice settings
All students are eligible for Nursing Student Scholarships: BS (NYU students only), MS/MSN, DNP, PhD. All Upsilon members are eligible for Member Research Grants.
Applications for 2017 Scholarships and Research Grants closed in February 2017. Stay tuned for a list of our 2017 awardees! Our next application cycle will be in January/February 2018.
Our scholarship and grant recipients will be honored at the annual Upsilon Induction and Awards Ceremony so save the date!
Upsilon Induction and Awards Ceremony
Monday, April 3
6:00 to 9:00 pm
Rosenthal Pavilion, Kimmel Center, NYU
60 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012