NYU Meyers provides all enrolled students with the ability to schedule an advising appointment with your assigned advisor online through their Student Center in Albert.
To schedule an appointment, please follow the following steps:
- In Albert, click on the Academics tab.
- On the left-hand side, under My Advising Network, click Schedule an Advisor Appointment.
- A list of the advisor’s available appointments will then appear on the student’s screen. Students should select the preferred appointment and click the Schedule button.
- Students will receive a confirmation appointment email sent to their NYU email address.
- If students have any difficulties making an appointment, they should reach out to their assigned academic advisor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Advising and Academic Services will offer daily walk-in advising for all undergraduates. Meetings are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are limited to 15 minutes.
Walk-in Advising Times:
Monday - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday - 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Wednesday - 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Thursday - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Friday - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Walk-in advising is appropriate for questions related to:
- Academic progress, if you are unable to reach your assigned advisor
- Registration deadlines
- Signatures on forms
- Add/drop/swap courses
- Or if you just want to share positive academic news.
Walk-in advising does NOT substitute:
- Registration clearance meetings with your assigned advisor
- Required advising meetings with your assigned advisor
- Communication with your advisor about academic policies and procedures
Procedure for walk-in advising:
- Swipe your NYU ID at the kiosk
- Select your reason for the meeting from the drop-down menu
- If there is a wait, we ask that you wait patiently, and an advisor will see you promptly.
- Please do not request to see an advisor during walk-ins via email@example.com. Walk-in advising cannot be scheduled ahead of time. You must arrive in person and check-in for this service.