Awarded: Spring or Fall
The Arnold and Marie Schwartz Fund for Nursing Scholarship was generously donated by Ms. Marie Schwartz, a friend and supporter of NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing. This scholarship is designed to support top academic achievers in NYU Meyers College of Nursing's Baccalaureate and Master’s Programs. This scholarship is a one-time award available only to continuing students with an NYU College of Nursing cumulative GPA of 3.50 and above. Awards cannot be deferred or renewed. This scholarship award is merit and need-based.
ELIGIBILITY AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for The Arnold and Marie Schwartz Fund for Nursing Scholarship a student must:
- Be a continuing part-time or full-time NYU Meyers baccalaureate or master’s student at the time of application
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to the Office of Financial Aid
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 3.50 and above
- Applicant must submit a Current résumé
- Applicant must submit an unofficial transcript from NYU Meyers
- Applicant must submit a typed personal statement of 500 words that describe your commitment to a career in nursing and how this scholarship will support your professional goals.