Awarded: Fall and Spring
The Arnold and Marie Schwartz Fund for Nursing Scholarship was generously donated by Ms. Marie Schwartz, a friend and supporter of NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing. This scholarship is designed to support top academic achievers in the NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing’s Baccalaureate, Accelerated Baccalaureate, and Master’s Programs.
Please note: Applicants to this scholarship must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and be continuing (not in your first semester) students.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
To be considered for The Arnold and Marie Schwartz Fund for Nursing Scholarship a student must:
- Be a continuing part-time or full-time NYU Meyers baccalaureate or master’s student at the time of application.
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 3.50 and above.
- Applicant must submit a current résumé, unofficial NYU Meyers transcript, and a typed personal statement of 500 words that describe your commitment to a career in nursing and how this scholarship will support your professional goals.
- Students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donor(s).