Awarded: Fall or Spring
The Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Calabrese Family Scholarship which was generously donated by Barbara and Mike Calabrese. The award has been created to support NYU Meyers students in the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program. Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Awards cannot be deferred or renewed and are based on academic merit and financial need.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
To apply for The Calabrese Scholarship, students must:
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an unofficial Rory Meyers transcript in pdf format.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyer's scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyer's scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donor(s).
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree program at NYU Rory Meyers, taking courses in either the first or third sequence.