NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Cynthia Davis Sculco Scholarship. These funds were generously donated by Dr. Cynthia Davis Sculco, an adjunct Associate Professor of Nursing in the Graduate Program at NYU College of Nursing. Dr. Sculco received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from the University of Rhode Island. She has her M. Ed. and Ed. D. from Teacher’s College, Columbia University. This scholarship is designed to support top academic achievers in the NYU Meyers Baccalaureate program, including students in the 15-Month Accelerated Nursing Program and the traditional baccalaureate program. Awards cannot be deferred or renewed and are based on financial need and merit. Award amounts may vary.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria for consideration:
- Enrolled full-time as a continuing student in NYU's Undergraduate Nursing Program
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must submit a current résumé
- Applicant must submit a typed personal statement of 500 words that describes why you should be considered for the scholarship
- Applicant must submit unofficial NYU Transcripts