The Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Cynthia Davis Sculco Scholarship. These funds were generously donated by Dr. Cynthia Davis Sculco, an adjunct Associate Professor of Nursing in the Graduate Program at NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing. Dr. Sculco received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from the University of Rhode Island. She has her M. Ed. and Ed.D from Teacher's College, Columbia University. This scholarship is designed to support top academic achievers in the 15-Month Accelerated Nursing Program and the traditional baccalaureate program at NYU Rory Meyers.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an unofficial Rory Meyers transcript in pdf format.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donor(s).
- Be enrolled full-time as a continuing (not in your first semester) student in NYU's Undergraduate Nursing Program.