Level of study: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Awarded: Fall, Spring
This award is open to all PhD students who are currently engaged in nursing research.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume, an unofficial Rory Meyers transcript in pdf format, and a brief (1-2 paragraphs) statement explaining your research.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that NYU Doctoral Graduate Assistants are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donor(s).
- Be full or part-time PhD students who have passed the candidacy exam and are currently engaged in developing their nursing research project.