Awarded: Fall, Spring
This award is open to all PhD students who are currently engaged in nursing research. This award can be used to offset any PhD expenses, including travel and research expenses. Award amount varies each year.
Awards are made for only one academic year or semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Full or part-time PhD students, who have passed the candidacy exam and are currently engaged in developing their nursing research project
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Applicant must submit a letter of support from one’s chairperson
- Applicant must submit an abstract of one’s research
- Applicant must submit a statement regarding how the funds will be used to support scholarly work