NYU Meyers is pleased to announce the Geraldine Seddon Schiavone Scholarship. Eligible students must be new 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Students at NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing.
Eligibility & Submission Requirements
To apply for The Geraldine Seddon Schiavone Scholarship, students must:
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Be full-time students in the first semester of the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate program at NYU Meyers.