Awarded: Summer 2024
This Scholarship provides support for study away that enables NYU Meyers students to experience healthcare conditions in other countries. Students are placed in healthcare settings around the globe where they have meaningful opportunities to exchange insights and information with their fellow healthcare providers overseas. Awards are made for only one semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Applicant must be a continuing, matriculated Master’s student.
- Submit a 1-page double-spaced letter that identifies your goals for study away and how the international experience will enhance your nursing career. Include evidence of good academic standing and state your financial need.