Awarded: January Term
The Greenidge Endowed Fund for International Education Scholarship provides support for study abroad that enables NYU Meyers students to experience healthcare conditions in other countries. Students are placed in healthcare settings around the globe where they have meaningful opportunities to exchange insights and information with their fellow healthcare providers overseas. Awards are made for only one semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that NYU Doctoral Graduate Assistants are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Applicant must be a matriculated undergraduate, masters or doctoral student registered for a minimum of 6 credits each semester.
- Submit a 1-page, double-spaced letter that identifies your goals for study abroad and how the international experience will enhance your nursing career. Include evidence of good academic standing and identify the amount of funds being sought with a statement of financial need.
*Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, there will be no study abroad for January 2021*