Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Harriet Heilbrunn Nursing Scholarship for students who are pursuing their first baccalaureate degree and who are in their junior year at New York University. This scholarship is generously funded by Ms. Helaine Lerner and Joan Rechnitz in honor of their mother, Harriet Heilbrunn. A scholarship award in the amount of $5,000 will be awarded based on students' academic merit, commitment to the nursing profession and an interest in public health. The Harriet Heilbrunn Scholarship will be awarded to ten new juniors and ten new seniors in the 2018/2019 academic year.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Enrolled full-time in New York University's undergraduate nursing program
- Pursuing their first bachelor's degree (second-baccalaureate degree students are not eligible)
- Demonstrated interest in public health
- Entering the new academic year as traditional junior or senior
- In good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average at the time of application