Lucius N. Littauer Foundation Scholarship
This grant will be put towards tuition costs for one graduate student accepted into the Advanced Certificate program in Advanced Practice Nursing: Palliative Care, at New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing. Award amounts will vary based on funding and availability.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
To be considered for the Littauer Foundation Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Accepted into the Advanced Certificate program in Advanced Practice Nursing: Palliative Care.
- Applicants must have a current FAFSA on file.
- Applicants must submit a current resume, an unofficial NYU Meyers transcript, and a 1-2 page personal statement indicating their interest in the Advanced Certificate Program in Advanced Practice Nursing: Palliative Care.
- Students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- NYU Doctoral Graduate Assistants are not eligible.
- International students are not eligible.
- Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank the scholarship donor(s).
Application is only available to students accepted into the Advanced Certificate program in Advanced Practice Nursing: Palliative Care.