Dr. Margret S. Wolf Hirschberg devoted twenty-six years of service to the NYU Meyers College of Nursing as an educator, director, colleague, strong advocate for nursing students in general and for students to choose the nurse educator role by obtaining a Master's in Nursing Education. The Wolf Endowed Scholarship Fund was created by her family in honor of Dr. Wolf and her everlasting commitment to improving nursing education through the preparation of excellent qualified nurse educators. The fund is intended to provide financial support to graduate level students who demonstrate a strong commitment to teaching in the nursing profession by choosing to obtain their Master's degree in Nursing Education. Wolf Scholarship funds are made for only one academic semester. Awards cannot be deferred.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Applicant must be a matriculated master's student
- Applicant must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Applicant must submit a brief personal statement (500 words or less) on:
- Your goals and commitment to teaching in nursing
- Your goals and commitment to furthering your education through doctoral study.
- Provides evidence of good academic standing