NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Marianne Roncoli and Joan Anne Quinn Scholarship. The scholarship is named for the donor, Marianne Roncoli, who received her PhD at Meyers in 1973, and her sister Joan Anne Quinn. This scholarship is designed to support students in the NYU Meyers Baccalaureate program, including students in the 15-Month Accelerated Nursing Program and the traditional baccalaureate program.
Eligibility & Submission Requirements
- Have a FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an unofficial Rory Meyers transcript in pdf format.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Be enrolled full-time as a student in NYU's Undergraduate Nursing Program.