NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Mary T. Rosedale Scholarship Fund created in memory of Dr. Mary Rosedale, assistant professor and a proud alumna of the NYU Meyers PhD program, on behalf of her family. Rosedale, a psychiatric nurse practitioner who investigated novel approaches for using brain stimulation technologies to help patients with treatment-resistant depression, was a prolific speaker and scholarly author. She was also a strong advocate for psychiatric mental health nurses and their patients. This award is for one academic semester. You must be a Psychiatric-Mental Health NP student enrolled in at least 6 credits for the current semester.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file during the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume, unofficial transcript, and personal statement addressing your goals and commitment to Psychiatric-Mental Health, and your demonstrated financial need.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be a continuing part-time (minimum 6 credits) or full-time NYU Meyers Master’s Psychiatric-Mental Health NP student at the time of application.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.