The Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Michele Penque Memorial Scholarship created in memory of the Master’s Program 2015 Graduate, Michele Penque, on behalf of her family. This onetime award is for one academic year or semester. Awards cannot be deferred or renewed and are based on academic merit and financial need. Recipients are required to attend the Student Awards Reception held in the spring and the Nursing Informatics Reception in the fall.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
To be considered for the Michele Penque Memorial Scholarship a student must:
- Be a Nursing Informatics Student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be a continuing part-time (minimum 6 credits) or full-time NYU Meyers Master’s Informatics Student at the time of application.
- Submit current résumé
- Submit unofficial transcript from NYU Meyers
- Submit a typed personal statement of 500 words addressing your goals and commitment to Nursing Informatics and your demonstrated financial need.
- Be able to attend the Nursing Informatics Reception on date to be announced