Level of study: Masters
NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing is pleased to announce the Michele Penque Scholarship, created in memory of Master's program 2015 Graduate, Michele Penque, on behalf of her family.
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an unofficial transcript in pdf format.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive NYU Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive NYU Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.
- Be a continuing (not in the first semester) NYU Meyers Nursing Informatics Master's student, enrolled in at least 6 credits, at the time of application.