Awarded: Fall and Spring
The Community College Transfer Opportunity Program (CCTOP) is a scholarship and student support service program for high achieving students transferring from partnership community colleges into New York University. The goal of the program is to provide students with a seamless transition into NYU while providing the appropriate support services to successfully complete their undergraduate studies at a top research university.
Qualified students may be nominated for a CCTOP Scholarship by a dean, faculty member, transfer counselor, or academic advisor at their community college. Please note that nominated students who meet all of the eligibility requirements are not guaranteed a CCTOP scholarship award.
- Nomination required by a faculty member or administrator at their community college.
- Be enrolled at a participating community college.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA at the community college.
- At minimum, you must have 60 transferable credits and a 3.0 GPA.
- Must submit Transfer application by deadline.
- Note: NYU cannot sponsor visas for CCTOP students.