Awarded: Fall and Spring
Jocelyn Greenidge was a career nursing professional with a strong commitment to advancing the field that had been such a major part of her life. She received her BSN from Hunter College and MA in Nursing Education from NYU. Ms. Greenidge was awarded the Distinguished Nurse Practitioner Award in 1973 from the New York State Nurses Association. She was committed to assisting talented nurses who will be the profession's future leaders.
The Pauline Greenidge Scholarship Fund, named in honor of Jocelyn Greenidge's mother, is an endowed fund providing annual support to outstanding doctoral students as they work to complete their dissertations. Funds are made for only one academic year or semester. Awards cannot be deferred and are not automatically renewed.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an unofficial Rory Meyers transcript in pdf format.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that NYU Doctoral Graduate Assistants are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- Be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank the scholarship donor(s).
- Be a full- or part-time PhD student at Rory Meyers College of Nursing.