Awarded: Fall 2023
Established by generous anonymous donors, this scholarship assists a newly enrolled Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Student at NYU Meyers with full tuition and living expenses for the 15-month program. This merit and need-based scholarship aims to enable an individual who aspires to become a nurse to pursue their passion to become a healthcare provider with purpose. Through a competitive selection process, one recipient will be awarded a scholarship divided equally over the four semesters of enrollment in the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Nursing Program. All applicants are required to complete an online application. Finalists for this competitive full scholarship will be interviewed by a select committee.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an official transcript.
- Complete the online application.
- Applicants must be newly matriculated students enrolled full-time in the 15-Month Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance from first baccalaureate degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be aware that students receiving tuition remission from NYU or NYU Langone are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships. Students receiving tuition remission from other employers may not receive awards above the total cost of their tuition for the term.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.