Awarded: Fall 2023
Established by generous anonymous donors, this scholarship assists one student starting the Advanced Standing Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program with full tuition for the 36-credit, two-year program. This merit and need-based scholarship aims to enable individuals who aspire to become a DNP to pursue their passion and advance their career as a healthcare provider. Preference will go to an individual wishing to focus their career on teaching. All applicants are required to complete an online application. Through a competitive selection process, one recipient will be awarded this full scholarship. Finalists for this competitive full scholarship will be interviewed by a select committee.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Have a valid FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- Submit a current resume and an official transcript.
- Complete the online application.
- Applicants must be newly matriculated in the Advanced Standing DNP Program.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50.
- Be aware that international students are not eligible to receive Rory Meyers scholarships.
- Understand that awards cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
- If awarded, agree to fill out a World of Thanks profile to thank their scholarship donors.