Awarded: Fall, Spring
The Susan Kun Leddy Memorial Scholarship Fund, is open to all part-time and full-time students enrolled in the Ph.D. and DNP Programs. The scholarship may be applied towards the cost of tuition, books, housing, transportation or other relevant doctoral student expenses. Award amount varies, but will not exceed $1,500. Awards are not automatically renewed. Please see below for detailed eligibility requirements.
Eligibility and Submission Requirements
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student enrolled in the PhD or DNP Program.
- Applicant should be committed to research or teaching. (You are welcome to apply if you don’t fit this eligibility requirement. Please apply and state your plans for the future in the required essay.)
- Applicant must submit a current resume
- Applicant must submit a one-page essay stating how receiving the Susan Kun Leddy Memorial
- Applicant must submit a statement regarding how this scholarship may impact your life, noting your commitment to research or teaching, and your post-graduation plans
- There is not a minimum GPA requirement.